Take Advantage Of Contract Feeding
Uniting the beef supply chain with the highest standards of production and welfare to meet consumer needs.
Our Contract Feeding Includes:
- Authorised Finishing Units available for TB restricted cattle
- Dedicated yards, individual management tags
- Cattle wormed and vaccinated on arrival
- Standard lairage fee charged for costs other than feed (straw, water, labour etc.)
- Cattle fed to specification – feed supplied and weighed separately into each yard and invoiced monthly on an ‘actually fed’ basis.
- Tailored feeding programme, to meet customer requirements.
- Cattle marketing can be arranged, or to existing producers outlet.
- All paperwork and passport control undertaken.
The successful Barley Wheat Bank continues to operate- credit feed account against supply of Barley/Wheat on delivered prices. Just a passport needed.
All feeds are performance tested on our own farms so that livestock performance levels can be predicted with a high degree of accuracy for any given feed. Maximum use is made of UK produced feeds, especially feed grains. All feeds are fully supplemented with minerals and vitamins to the very latest nutritional specifications.